Poll: Which Title Do You Want?

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL Daedalus PSP R13 Compatibility Poll ***

DCEmu Newbie

it has to be Zelda Oot im sorry but the green rooms r f**kin anoyin although i would like to see paper mario up nd runnin without that anoyin freeze when startin a new game

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Yes it's true that I like DKR and I would love to see it in the top 3 in this poll but that doesn't mean I can fix this poll or anything. It has gotten it's 8 respected votes as of now, and compared to the other games it's right up there with the rest
    It's actually second from last..Lol
    I am entitled to my opinion, i am not trying to ram it down people's throats. I have a lot of experience in the n64 scene, have been friends with most of the coders, have beta tested quite a few things. And i wont have my views (which are actually Pro-Daedalus) stifled because they don't fit with yours.
    Your list in my opinion is not a great one, there is just no way that Conkers Bad Fur Day is a realistic choice in regards to future full speed games, for reasons that i outlined earlier. Not to mention that the game uses some effects that still have not been implemented in Jabo's plugin.
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree about the usefulness of your list. And leave it at that!
    Bodie

DCEmu Newbie

WHERE IS STAR FOX 64???

That's my only option for all time

k so. im playing my psp now right.
    and i jsut noticed.. mario party and mario party 2 work well, they are just a little slow, and have graphical issues. but it works! mario party 3 doesnt load at all so mario party 3 should be in that list.. o well it doesnt matter now. all we have to do is just wait.

DCEmu Newbie

I would personally go with Paper Mario as a compatibility improvement. It's probably not a simple task, but if Strmnnrmn could just get it to run past the file name input portion, the game would run fairly well. My vote has to be Paper Mario. By the way guys, there's no point in arguing with each other, that's what the poll is for in the first place. DAMN ZELDA FANS! Lol, just kidding of course.

hmmmm.....i didn't know what to vote i didn't see the games i wanted to play on there cause i beat all the games on the list beside MM damn it i should've voted for MM oh well i have my n64

i was about to say megaman64 but thats just a port of megaman legends (still a great game if you never played it)

does anybody know about the evangelion game for n64??? it was in jap did anyone ever play it if you have shoot me a pm and tell me about it cause' it looks interesting and i played it but couldn't do the whole jap thing

flying dragon-this arcade rpg fighter it was awesome
    mystical ninja-the coolest/funniest game ever
    mischief makers-2d scroller made by enix yes the "enix" part of SE

lol i never knew strmnnrmn made daedalus thats cool if my memory serves me correctly i don't think daedalus was ever properly finished

flying dragon was a tight game!
    i was just playing it on daedalus. it has MAJOR graphical issues.

so far it looks like the top 3 are

1. Zelda OoT
    2. Goldeneye
    3. Paper Mario

Quote Originally Posted by bodie View Post
    It's actually second from last..Lol
    I am entitled to my opinion, i am not trying to ram it down people's throats. I have a lot of experience in the n64 scene, have been friends with most of the coders, have beta tested quite a few things.
    Your list in my opinion is not a great one, there is just no way that Conkers Bad Fur Day is a realistic choice in regards to future full speed games, for reasons that i outlined earlier. Not to mention that the game uses some effects that still have not been implemented in Jabo's plugin.
    I guess we will have to agree to disagree about the usefulness of your list. And leave it at that!
    Bodie

Hey man. I've been reading all the posts here[as always],and I saw you arguin with CaptainMorgan. So,here's my opininion:
    First of all,he clearly said that the games in the poll were chosen by other members,so your opinion is not of any importance. If you didn't vote for the games listed here,it's not Morgan's fault,so please stop acting like you're something above all others. You did work with other projects,do you want a trophy for that?That doesn't make you a coder or a governor. As you said "And i wont have my views (which are actually Pro-Daedalus) stifled because they don't fit with yours." Oh Geez,what's wrong with you?
    This is DCEmu,not any other site where you are a modder.[If that's even true] So if you don't like this poll go and make one yourself in that site. And leave us choose and vote for our favorites,and you,stop commenting as the King of the World.

Personally,I think that the games here are the best games for Nintendo64. Or at least the most famous,and I think that the majority here think the same. Not because one person thinks different will make everything change.

id love to see oot get perfected to playable, so many game hours would be awsom!!! and i hope with r13 the sound is better cause i like it at r12 so i demed it keepable on the psp, but i hate the fact theres crapy sound so maybe he should try perfecteing that as well.

"Your list in my opinion is not a great one"

God Bodie don't you listen, I told you THIS IS NOT MY LIST, people here asked for these games. If you have a problem with them then you should have went in and requested your titles, that way we could get the list right because according to you if it's not yours it's not right. Just grow up man nobody cares that you were friends with someone who coded, or if you beta tested, wow that doesn't make you anything? That's like saying your a groupie to a band, there's no creditibility there. Just so you know I'm no longer responding to your comments anymore, all you do is complain and bring negative influence to this project. To the rest of you remember the top 3 will be looked at as priority for StrmnNrmn so keep voting!

edit: Come on people lets get DKR into 3rd lol, help me out!

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information