Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ( 1.5 -- there i said it!!! )

Red face ( 1.5 -- there i said it!!! )

hey all . when Emulation finely hits us 1.5 people ,, i was just wondering, what games is everyone looking forward to playing ?

as for me im looking tword chrono trigger , and final fantasy 4-6 <- personal fav's also Dbz hyper dimention isnt bad, and the hand full of dbz rpg's are pretty adictive too, cant wait, any comments ?

Legend of Zelda, GB/GBC and SNES
    SSB - N64
    Troddlers - SNES (for some reason, this runs REALLY slow on my psp)
    alot more, those most

Metal Warriors, R-Type, Megaman X 1-3, Super Mario bros, Legned of Zelda, there are a ton more - SNES

Mario bros 1-3 - NES

Super Mario: Six Golden Coins, Tetris, Wario Land 1-4 - GB/GBC

Not sure what all is on GBA, but I'd like to look into it, I know I want warioware.

You know what would be hilarious? If they made a DS emulator, there would be no need for a DS.

You know, when this happens, I'll feel kind of bad that I'll be playing it all for free.

Talking not me bro

Quote Originally Posted by BlingShyne2 TAA
    You know, when this happens, I'll feel kind of bad that I'll be playing it all for free.
    you have a point to an extent, i would feel bad too except for these factors..

factor no#1 all of the roms i will be playing are games that either i do own or have owned in the past, (meaning most all of them) these people have made there money off me, ive been a gameing fan for a long time my friend,

factor no#2 try having all these games in orig form, i dont know about most of you, but i just simply dont have the space in my home for a zillion trillion games,,

factor no#3 most games being emulated are old and out dated. yes even tho its not perfectly legit to have ( pirated roms - meaning stolen roms - meaning games you never purchased ) its still not a terible loss to any game developmet company to play a rom,. reason no# 1 no production cost was lost to them its not like you broke in and stole orig games from them personaly,
    reason no# 2 emulation even tho it is what it is , and nothing can change this,, no one can deny that in some forms it has helped keep alive long dead and unthought of series , in gamers hearts, thusly really helping the gameing comunity and and developer alike

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

Shodow - the argument that copied rom's don't hurt the gaming industry is a load of bollox!

Quote Originally Posted by BlingShyne2 TAA

You know what would be hilarious? If they made a DS emulator, there would be no need for a DS.
    How will they do that? Most games are based on the touchscreen? I don't think it will be the same experience if they made a one screen ds emulator.

Do u think that a Sega Saturn emulator is unrealistic? or a dreamcast one?

DCEmu Rookie

also mame?

BOR mods

DCEmu Newbie

well as far as snes roms go right now, the only people they're really hurting are eb games and gamestop or whoever else deals in older stuff so I have no prob having those. If they were still producing them it might be another issue but chances are every one of those games has already been sold, destroyed, or relocated so we can't buy them new anyhow. And like shadow said most of the games I'm gettin I've already owned and now I'm gettin portable versions of them. Speakin of which did any of you guys ever own a sega nomad, aside from the attrocious battery life those things were awesome. I wish I bought one back in the day. Oh yeah the games.

Super punch out, Zelda: link to the past, killer instinct, earthbound, theres more but I'm too tired to think of em.

who seriously cares???

This in no way effects the gaming industry. Take sonic on the megadrive for example, are sega still selling this??

I suppose if some puritain, like some people here might go out and buy a preowned copy; yes i've heard of people buying the original from ebay so they can play roms on the psp. But if you buy this game, where does the money go, not a penny goes to sega because they didn't sell you the game, the copy effected sega when it was first bought. But now it only benefits the guy you bought if off of and all thats happened is that the game has changed hands. That wouldn't even get itself on a chart in a sega board meeting, not even if you purchased every discontinued sega game in the world. Maybe that would out of interest, but you see what im getting at.

But on the otherhand im somewhat of a warez $#@! and have no consience about it what so ever...

but i suppose if it makes you feel you are doing the right thing then by all means do so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information