Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why all the sony hate?

I mean sure you can hate a company thats brought you all these awsome things.
    I think when you hate a company you have problems, but i dislike Sony for their crap build-quality and hardware PS2 layout, that thing is a modders nightmare. Sony cut corners everywhere their products are riddled with faults waiting to happen, it used to be when you buy a new TV or something with Sony printed on it, it was a mark of quality its now a mark of you better get the extended warranty.

Also they do not innovate, Sony are stagnating the market with remakes and ensuring that any new brand is quickly bought exclusively for PS2, causing companies to just be complacent with producing low grade 'mature' games.

I still play my PS2 and bought San Andreas on release day (only to be dissapointed to complete that disaster of polygons in 4 days), but i still think that if sony continue on their path they will do this industry only bad.

Talking The quality of sony products

Hmm Yeah i guess people are right about that quality issue.
    I got to thinking about that.
    You know im on my third ps2 right now because the others developed the dreaded disc read error.
    I suppose on the quality issue people have a point. But the same happened to my first/only xbox . I would have replaced it but. As much as it will offend people who like the xbox. I just didnt like the system. It was big and clunky and ugly. And yeah as shallow as it sounds to say, if a system is ugly as sin i am just less impressed with it.
    Again I apologize if it offends anyone that i hate the xbox.
    But i will never take back that i said it.

Cool

You could make it look alot nicer ->http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...?t=5810&page=3...not to get off the subject

hmmm...Sony hate right? I can name that tune in one word...

BLEEMCAST!!! (you bastards!)

boy i wish my bleemcast didnt suck for like al but three games and yes, sony dosent care about the qualtiy, its just "lets see how fast we can put out these systems, who needs quality"

1. Bleem!cast
    2. Lied about the PS2 hardware specs, features (HDTV, 75 Mio Polygons, etc) and price before it came out so people would not dare to buy a DC in the meantime... Also giving out faked screenshots and presented faked demos to the press.

Sony's PS2 and PS3 only suck if you yourself, havnt played it. But whatever.. i like it, i found out the easy way that there really really entertaining.

I don't think you've played the PS3 as of yet

I've not said that the console (PS2) itself sucks. It can only be as good as the games that are available for it anyway, and afaik there are pretty much great games for all kinds of different likes available for PS2. It's probably the best platform atm if you got enough time and money to buy and play all its rarities & gems, e.g. Okami.
    Still, as there are no Nintendo games like Zelda available for PS2, the GameCube got the very best games of the three systems available on an exclusive base

What really annoyed me was that back in 1998 they spread lies and rumors about the PS2 before it's been released that just were wrong. That's not exactly what you'd expect from the No.1 in the console market. Let's hope they don't repeat doing that with PS3.

Does anyone remember what they said about the PS2 back then?

the xbox is so well made that is bulletproof, you dont see any ps2's saving any lives now do ya?

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    the xbox is so well made that is bulletproof, you dont see any ps2's saving any lives now do ya?
    I'd rather have a PS2 fall on my head and receive minor concussion than an X-Box causing severe brain damage or death!.

Sorry!, had to throw that one into the now completely 'off topic' thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ptr.lynch
    I think when you hate a company you have problems, but i dislike Sony for their crap build-quality and hardware PS2 layout, that thing is a modders nightmare. Sony cut corners everywhere their products are riddled with faults waiting to happen, it used to be when you buy a new TV or something with Sony printed on it, it was a mark of quality its now a mark of you better get the extended warranty.

Also they do not innovate, Sony are stagnating the market with remakes and ensuring that any new brand is quickly bought exclusively for PS2, causing companies to just be complacent with producing low grade 'mature' games.

I still play my PS2 and bought San Andreas on release day (only to be dissapointed to complete that disaster of polygons in 4 days), but i still think that if sony continue on their path they will do this industry only bad.
    LOL a nintendo fan using "remakes" as an excuse to bash sony? Low grade mature games? wth are you talking about. The you bash sony cause you can't put a modchip in it? sad. Then you buy a game that you say you hate, thats your own fault. These fanboy posts are funny. I just buy the systems that have the games I want, when i was about 14 or 15 i was a close minded fanboy as well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information