Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neo Geo Cd Emulation Help Needed

Sorry didnt realise, so how do i get the bios off of my neo cdz then is it possible or not this is driving me mad.

Quote Originally Posted by xuphorz
    and if your isp or sega cathes it, your gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble
    highly unlikely. but dcemu.co.uk just dosnt support things like this (its more or less warez) around here. plus sega didnt make the neogeo. SNK more or less did.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKBURTON
    Sorry didnt realise, so how do i get the bios off of my neo cdz then is it possible or not this is driving me mad.
    google is your friend. thats all we can suggest.

Default neo geo on psp

i need help trying to do this i got tha neo geo bin (bios) but where do i put it at, and do i have to extract tha files to a folder . Y does it keep saying a error that i need tha bin .....help

Quote Originally Posted by gamerboi909
    i need help trying to do this i got tha neo geo bin (bios) but where do i put it at, and do i have to extract tha files to a folder . Y does it keep saying a error that i need tha bin .....help
    You extract the zip file...if it is zipped? Then you just put the neocd.bin file in the neocdpsp folder. thats it.

DCEmu Newbie

Default Soccer Brawl issues?

Hey dudes,

Got Metal Slug going fine, must say the emulator is quite astounding. Im going to do a bit of psp deving myself, anyone got any requests? Also, anyone got soccer brawl going? I got the (possibly) imfamous ipl.txt error with it despite following the isobuster / dir rules that got metal slug going.. my bro really wants to play this .. and damn those gta boys for requiring v2.0!

Gaz..

DCEmu Newbie

hey i fixed it, must have used the wrong option in iso buster. shame to see today that the site where i was borrowing isos from is not working. any good games to recommend?.. about psp dev, anything left to port?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information