Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neo Geo Cd Emulation Help Needed

Red face Neo Geo Cd Emulation Help Needed

HI ALL

Please could smeone help me out as i cant seem to get the neo cd emulator to work i have read all the posts but still cant get the thing to run.
    It just comes up with the neo front screen then kicks out to the psp main menu any help would be greatly appreciated as i love my neo cd collection and really want to play them on the move.

My folder contains the follwing:

EBOOT.PBP
    LOADING.BMP
    STARTUP.AVG

PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS IN ADVANCE

JACK BURTON 'THE CHEQUE IS IN THE MAIL'

DCEmu Newbie

do you have a ver1.0 or ver1.5 psp?

One thing you need is the neocd bios 512k

I have a version 1.0 and a 1.5
    where do i get the neocd bios from seems to be mentioned alot

When you get everything...follow this.

The emulator doesn't play music yet....so you don't need the mp3's just the files inside the iso.

All you need to do is extract the iso file. theirs files inside the iso, so extract thoses make a NEOCD.zip of that file. don't zip it with a folder,just zip the files them selfs with the name NEOCD.zip. and put it inside the NEOCD folder.

use metal slug for your first game and put thoses files from metal slugs iso in the NEOCD.zip

If you have other games do the same above, but this time you can name the zip file anything you want and put that zip file in the file selector folder.

example..

magician lord.zip would go in file selector folder and so you have metal slug in the neocd.zip. any time you want to change games....go to the file selector folder. look for the game magician lord.zip press the enter button. and magician lord will now re-place the metalslug in the neocd.zip file in your NEOCD.zip folder. then from now on all your games will go into the file selector folder and you can name them whatever you want. (Hopefully the game names) now anytime you want to swich a game go to the file selector and pick a game press the button and you'll see your memory card light up a little bit. it's transfering files over to the NEOCD.zip and re-placing with the game you just picked. after the light stops and it's goes back the file selector screen then press the Home button and back out to the main psp menu and this time pick the neo geo cd emulator. and the game you picked will play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsack
    heh heh heh... good answere. you get a cyber cookie.

Hi

Thanks fo responding but still cant find anyway of getting the neocd bios if any one can email me a copy of it i would be eternally grateful email me at

[email protected]

please help!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JACKBURTON
    Hi

Thanks fo responding but still cant find anyway of getting the neocd bios if any one can email me a copy of it i would be eternally grateful email me at

[email protected]

please help!!!!!
    no. thats against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    no. thats against the rules.
    and if your isp or sega cathes it, your gonna be in a hell of a lot of trouble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information