Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoCDPSP v0.1

Quote Originally Posted by wearebirds
    have you even tried to run it? it doesn't matter what files they are, it's just a bunch of $#@!. follow my steps exactly and you will be playing games!
    Yeah, i have tried it. I followed your steps and every other step i found on the forum. I still keep getting that error about not being able to find the bin file. I dont even get to the other error that people are having. All i get is the cant find bin file. And im pretty sure i have neo geo cd iso's since its a packed download with games like last blad 2 and kof99, both of which i have tried but wont work.
    One final question before i give up and retry later on. Do you actually need a bin file in the thing? cause i really cant find any when i extract my isos

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cdrdj
    Yeah, i have tried it. I followed your steps and every other step i found on the forum. I still keep getting that error about not being able to find the bin file. I dont even get to the other error that people are having. All i get is the cant find bin file. And im pretty sure i have neo geo cd iso's since its a packed download with games like last blad 2 and kof99, both of which i have tried but wont work.
    One final question before i give up and retry later on. Do you actually need a bin file in the thing? cause i really cant find any when i extract my isos
    the bin file is the bios right? try looking around on google for the correct bin for the neocdpsp

Quote Originally Posted by huy87
    the bin file is the bios right? try looking around on google for the correct bin for the neocdpsp
    you need a bios and it's called neocd.bin

www.google.com is your friend

The thing I don't understand is why is everybody having so many problems with getting games to work on this emulator? It's so easy to get them to work.

You all can read right? (Lets hope so?)

Then whats the problem?

DCEmu Newbie

I am unable to get any music to play after putting the mp3s into the neocd.mp3 folder for games (King of Fighters 99, Ninja Masters, etc.) that supposed to play work with music + sound. I get sound though... Anyone knows how to get the music to work?

DCEmu Newbie

Finally got this to work

DCEmu Newbie

My bad... I got music now. The problem was that I put the neocd.mp3 folder in the wrong place. To get music to work, the neocd.mp3 folder has to be in the unzipped/zipped game data folder:

/PSP/GAME/NEOCDPSP/King of Fighters 99/King of Fighters 99 (.spr, .prg, .pcm, .txt, etc. files)/neocd.mp3

can nobody please PM me not telling me where they are getting Neo Geo Cd roms from without paying membership fees etc. i havent looked anywhere and it is not very frustrating.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsack
    The thing I don't understand is why is everybody having so many problems with getting games to work on this emulator? It's so easy to get them to work.

You all can read right? (Lets hope so?)

Then whats the problem?
    Exactly, stop asking questions people, all of the answers are in the last 9 pages, multiple times.

i Finally know what i did wrong. I had no idea what a bin file was until i saw some from other emulators for the pc. I thought that the bin file was something you extracted from the iso. I got it working now. Sorry for all the trouble

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information