Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Here's all my Pre-Made emulators.

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    Bloodsack didnt make any of these emus.. he merely modified the content.. as for the maxconsole.net guy... get the F out.
    Unbelievable that you would say such a thing. But let me ask. Why wouldnt i be welcome here. Why would you want to discriminate against me. Do the site owners know you are discriminating against thier customers. But please do answer, why dont you want me here. Ive done nothing to offend you. Ive never done anything to anyone here. I like this site. I had thought this site was just as much welcoming to me as it was to you, but maybe i was wrong.
    Anyway please do answer.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerowesoft
    Unbelievable that you would say such a thing. But let me ask. Why wouldnt i be welcome here. Why would you want to discriminate against me. Do the site owners know you are discriminating against thier customers. But please do answer, why dont you want me here. Ive done nothing to offend you. Ive never done anything to anyone here. I like this site. I had thought this site was just as much welcoming to me as it was to you, but maybe i was wrong.
    Anyway please do answer.
    simple, because your sight hosts links to illegal files that were created with the illegal xdk. now get the F out of here.

on second thought.. no you dont. sorry my mistake.. I was thinking of a site with a similare name.

uh
    1timeuser's kinda mean to noobies, so might want to ignore that
    but he's right, this site doesn't like illegal stuff, even though it doesn't seem there aren't any on your site you mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by B_man55
    People won't let this topic die until you make more emulators.
    I did. On another topic.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=8972

Bloodsack didnt make any of these emus.. he merely modified the content.. as for the maxconsole.net guy... get the F out.
    I did more then just as you say:"modified the content".

I did all the music myself and did some Icons & backgrounds too.

simple, because your sight hosts links to illegal files that were created with the illegal xdk. now get the F out of here.

on second thought.. no you dont. sorry my mistake.. I was thinking of a site with a similare name.

Well i am happy to hear that you have changed your mind about how you feel bout or site. We post no links to any illegal products. We dont host any xbe files or anything like that. IN fact we are very respected in the scene. We have been acknowledge by our peers as a leader in our industry and are extremly successful in implementing industry leading standards. We are not a bunch of 16 year old high school kids. We all have degrees and some have MBA's and i have Master in Psychology. Im sure, given your previous responce, that you dont really care to know. But i have always been one for not burning bridges. Like it or not, we are your neighbors. I wants trying to steal "one of your guys" I want trying to drive him away. In fact it appeared as though some up in here had already done that. I was only offering him a place to feel safe and at home. My only motivation was to help keep our industry and psp dev going.
    Im not sure how my name has excaped all of you. Im not sure how you guys have not heard of Team Xored. We are an industry leading development team. I would love to go on and brag, but i fear it would be a wast and an impostition to you. I will not come back to your site. Im sorry for having made you feel upset with me. It is disheartning. I will also contact all site admin and owner and present the situation to them. Just so they no there are no hard feelings between us. It is just a fact that the community here would feel better if i wasnt here. Who am i to impose upon all of you. YOu were all here before i was. I just liked your site and what you all were doing. I thought it was really cool. And it still is, but maybe its best for me to not paticipate in it.
    Well i have taken enough of your time. Im sorry we couldnt be amicable. Please take care. bye

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsack
    I did more then just as you say:"modified the content".

I did all the music myself and did some Icons & backgrounds too.
    dont think im downplaying you. I like you, (and i never tell anyone that) so no worries. your content is incredable and I actually have some on my own psp. But i am begining to wonder if people know you didnt actually do any of the coding. Thats not to say that your work is good, but I want to make sure that the proper credit is given to the coder also.

to the Team Xored dude. All I know about team xored is about some kind of EVOx cheat system that didnt break any laws or somthing like that. Stick around, but honestly you came on a little bit to strong to suit me.

dont think im downplaying you. I like you, (and i never tell anyone that) so no worries. your content is incredable and I actually have some on my own psp. But i am begining to wonder if people know you didnt actually do any of the coding. Thats not to say that your work is good, but I want to make sure that the proper credit is given to the coder also.
    Wow....thanks 1timeuser

and on the coding your right. I don't want people to think I did them. I just make the emulator look & sound cool The guys who do the coding are the real heroes here.

hey can we get the new ngpsp1.3.1

is it just me... or did we loose alot of our conversation on this topic?

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread Information