Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Error "No Disk in drive"

DCEmu Newbie

Any game that curently doesn't have its dedicated TOC/Details page is welcome.
    To check if a game pressing is already referenced or not , simply look at the serial number you can find on the CD's hub , the "B" one.

Example for "Pulstar [NGCD-089E] MT B01"

DCEmu Newbie

Cool. I will try and go see him today before I go out tonight... He's a stingy bastard, so wish me luck

DCEmu Newbie

No luck yet mate... He's being a total ass. Have you ever known one of those bastards that don't like to share?

DCEmu Newbie

Well that can happen sometimes , thanks for trying anyway.

Default helppppppppp!

hey guys, im a bit confused. ive downloaded every neo geo emu there is for the dreamcast and they boot up with no problems but every time i put either kof 94 or kof 95 (both are originals) i get the 'no disk found' message. i read earlier on this tread about making copys of original disks so i made a 'on the fly' copy on nero 5 of kof 94 but it still doesnt work. i opened up the cd-r (and the original disks i had) in iso buster and it registered track 1 as an apple mac file. how would i go about doing what quzar and others have said and make a copy of my games which will work on my dc? ive been trying for months to play these games on my dc so any detailed help (cos i really didn’t understand the advice on this tread lol) on how to make them dc compatible would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Rebuild iso: copy all files to directory and extract audio, after toast like mix data/uadio cd.

Sorry.

anyone?

Yes, it's a safe method, sorry !

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by D.Lo
    I'm not making a request - I'm quite happy with neo4all thank you very much.

But he's hanging around the forum of the competition, seemingly desperate to have anyone play his emulator, and so i explained why I do not. I'm not interested in a more 'pure' emulation or whatever - I just want to play Samurai Shodown 2! I own an original copy BTW - $5 on ebay. I love Neo4all - It's easily the cheapest and best legal way to play older Neo games.

As I see it, it's like this: a guy from Burger King is hanging around a McDonalds saying 'Whoppers are better - they're bigger and fresher' and I say to him 'Well, make me a whopper without that mayonaise I don't like, and make it cheaper and I'll buy it". I'm not demanding anything, just telling him what I want in a burger.
    wow, i just saw all this. I don't 'hang around the fourm of the competition'. I was a member of these forums before chui was, and read every forum on these forums, including DS, PS3, PSP, etc. I posted here because I had useful input, the fact that remastering CDs can make them readable, as i have encountered the problem before and have seen the solution (in the form of lower level CD reading) and threw in that the next version of NeoDC will incorporate it. My second post was only a response to DARKGATE's comment on the speed and explaining why it is relatively slow. It was off topic, but was not intended as propaganda.

woohoo! i got it to work! the only problem is i dont get any cd-da audio (im playing KOF94), is this normal, or is cd-da not enabled yet? thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information