Thread: Auto Firmware Updates

Default Auto Firmware Updates

I was just thinking. Is this homebrew scene large enough that some developers might make games in the future that do not require a firmware upgrade, so that more people would be willing to purchase their games?

Or do you think that Sony will not alow that.

Just a thought.

DCEmu Newbie

eh? I did not understand anything you just said.

Default This is wus up

He said is there going to be people making retail games that dont require any firmware version to be on your psp.

Answer - Not a chance but theres always homebrew stuff you can play if you have the right firmware as of now 1.0/1.5 or if your one of those "cool" people that use loaders for retail games out now then you wouldn't have a problem with firmware updates.Again though you would have to have a version 1.0/1.5 psp to use loaders anyway.

And no I wont give any information on where to obtain these nor do I care where to get them. Hope this was helpful if you don't understand this let me know.

Arrow Loaders?

Wait we can load games via MS now?? Is there a tutorial on how to load the games that require the update? thanks

DCEmu Newbie

lol the loaders are warez and illegal to get. Thats why the talk about it here are so low. You might as well search on google.

Quote Originally Posted by 容ddragon
    lol the loaders are warez and illegal to get. Thats why the talk about it here are so low. You might as well search on google.
    Loaders arnt any more illegal than emulators... its what you do with them that gets you into the whole warezy conflict.. Its best just not to discuss them, however I do use Wabs loader just so I can overclock to 333 and play UMDs on it.

Thread Information