Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omg...1gb dead memory stick?

DCEmu Newbie

Default Omg...1gb dead memory stick?

Well my PSP and my MS has been workin perfectly ever since launched. I recharged it today and when I booted it up just a few minutes ago, the memory stick wont load up? Is there anythign that I can do? please someone help because this 1gb memory stick costed a crapload :/

it has a 5 year warranty, how much was it?

just return it for a new one, they do that sometimes, especially if u put it into sleep mode while playing a homebrew

DCEmu Newbie

Yea im never goin to put it on sleep mode again..luckily i just had to reformat it. Thanks for the help guys but it scared me since it costed me 140 bucks. Man I was half way through tales of phantasia too :/

did u just connect your psp or do u have a mem stick reader? anyways, glad that worked out. im paranoid about losing data, so i always have a backup of my memory stick on my computer^^

For some reason that seems to happen a lot to 1GB Memory Sticks? I would love to get one, but with that happening alot on those 1g sticks. I think I'll stick with my two 512 cards.

Neo cd on one stick and all the rest on the other

DCEmu Newbie

I lost a 512 randomly. I can't even format it. That was just a regular MS Pro tho...not Duo. I used it in my digital camera. I was upset but I had 2 more. Now if I can only use these with my PSP without that ugly random cellphone mod...

I currently have a 1GB. Convenient. I don't like to carry around more than one stick...same with UMDs. I just leave one in there and play homebrews or that game. LoL + I got my stick for 40 dollars so I'm pretty content.

Unless you're loading your PSP with a million roms...I don't see the need for a 2GB stick yet. (unless u're into lotsa MOVIES or ISOs)

Quote Originally Posted by Random
    I lost a 512 randomly. I can't even format it. That was just a regular MS Pro tho...not Duo. I used it in my digital camera. I was upset but I had 2 more. Now if I can only use these with my PSP without that ugly random cellphone mod...

I currently have a 1GB. Convenient. I don't like to carry around more than one stick...same with UMDs. I just leave one in there and play homebrews or that game. LoL + I got my stick for 40 dollars so I'm pretty content.

Unless you're loading your PSP with a million roms...I don't see the need for a 2GB stick yet. (unless u're into lotsa MOVIES or ISOs)
    I have a Pro Duo. no problems here

Is yours a sandisk or sony?
    Sandisk's 1GB stick had created lots of MS problems just like yours.
    But if you have the 5year warranty, i guess its ok.
    There's a MS fix somewhere in the internet. You can probably try that. Not sure if it works though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrow_Marv
    Is yours a sandisk or sony?
    Sandisk's 1GB stick had created lots of MS problems just like yours.
    But if you have the 5year warranty, i guess its ok.
    There's a MS fix somewhere in the internet. You can probably try that. Not sure if it works though.
    Sony and haven't had a problem yet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information