Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Made Emulators.

Default Pre-Made Emulators.

Hello everyone. I'm back!

I'll do these emulators for as long as I can and try to answer everyones question. but mostly I'll just update and leave it simple. I might not update the second the new emu comes out, but I'll try to get it too you as fast as I can. I don't know how long I'll do this for? could be a week or a few months? I have time right now to do these emu's. Just enjoy it while you can.

Putting it all together and doing the music & testing for the emulators is done by me.

Icons & Backgrounds from Noddy Jnr, Ruu, and Me.

why do I do this? Because I love gaming and the whole homebrew scene. Keeping it Interesting is what it's all about.

To get fMSX to work you'll need a few files that I can't give you. The link should help on finding them though.

http://grblitz.overclocked.org/cconstal.htm

Here's a guide for people that are having trouble getting neocd to work.

one thing before you get neocd working.... you need the neocd.bin file for the iso's to work. Heres a hint.....googles your friend.

NeoCD help on installing Iso's on PSP

First download the Neocd0.5 emu on the first page in attachments, then put those 2 folders in psp/game
    Neo CD ISO's directly do not work. You have to Extract ISO first. Read below on How to Extract ISO's.

Step by step guide for putting Neo Geo CD games on Neocd0.5u4
    1) Extract the ISO using winrar, right click Iso and extract.
    2) put all extracted iso files in 1 folder
    3) Name folder what ever game your using (example)...If it's metal slug, name the folder metal slug
    4) Make another folder a subfolder called neocd.mp3 and put that in the same folder you put the extracted iso files in
    5) now....put all the mp3's that came with metal slug in the neocd.mp3 folder
    6) now put that whole metal slug folder in the neocd05 emu, not the % folder
    7) start up emu
    8 look for metal slug
    9) happiness
    Now Remember: All you should have in your (Example) Metal Slug folder is the extracted Iso files and a subfolder called neocd.mp3. Thats it! Then just copy that folder over to your Neocd05 folder. Not the % folder. game should run.
    Heres a list of what u should have in your neocdpsp folder
    startup.bin
    neocdpsp.ini
    NeoCD.bin
    logo.bmp
    loading.bmp
    EBOOT.PBP (of course)
    (All these files must be in your neocdpsp folder for the emu to work)
    Buttons:
    A = X
    B = Circle
    C = Square
    D = Triangle
    Select pauses your game.
    Start does nothing as far as I can tell.
    D-Pad moves.
    Left Trigger takes u to the new emu menu where u can edit things such as full screen support, frame skip, sound on and off and many other things.
    Note: You can zip your games, but loading times will be very, very long if you do this. I wouldn't recommend it. just the folders fine. games will be a little bigger in size, but run much better and loading times will be super quick. Second....Not all games have sound. It's still a very early emulator. most games do have sound,but some don't.

enjoy neocd on psp everyone

All Emulators are for 1.5 firmware.

All corrupted Emu's are on a post near the bottom of this page. This is for people having problems running my emu's with hidden folders

Updated:

PSPGBA1.1

Whoops, I bumped your old topic without looking at the forum, I had it in my favorites.

<- noob

I'm glad to see you're back Bloodsack! You had me really worried for a while. I wasn't sure where else to go for emulators. You're always dependable for providing the latest updates along with a great new look every time. I hope you're here to stay.

DCEmu Newbie

Yay! I was hoping to see Orochimaru's face sometime soon.

DCEmu Newbie

Good to have you back, your efforts are much apreciated.

Nice to have you back Bloodsack, keep up your good work, and to celebrate i've done a new Mario themed emulator using Noddy Jnr artwork. This is for version 1.0

DCEmu Newbie

For some reason or another, the NES, GBC, and MSX emus don't work for me. Everything else is fine.

Here's all my corrupted folder emu's.

Hiding the corrupt folders might have been a problem for some people.

so I decided to make this topic. I might not update as fast on this post.

Oh and to get fMSX to work you'll need a few files that I can't give you. The link should help on finding them.

http://grblitz.overclocked.org/cconstal.htm

VBAPSP Help
    To get VBAPSP to work you'll need to first unzip your roms. VBA doesn't work with zipped roms. next install both the VBAPSP emu & the VBA File Selector folders over to PSP/GAME dir. (The file selector is for selecting games. because vbapsp can only play one rom at a time...the selector lets you select another game without downloading from your PC for another game. without the file selector you would have to rename your rom to ROM.GBA to get them to work) Next..put all your unzipped gba game roms in the file selector as many as you want.

Now start up your psp go to the VBA File Selector. you'll see all the emu's you have on your psp. go to vba file selector without the %. now select any game you want to play. press the O button. It's now selecting the game you choose and your Memeory stick will glow for a few seconds. let it do it's thing and wait for it to go back to the select screen. once done.....press the HOME Button and back out to main psp menu. Now select the VBA Emulator, the game you choose will now play.

Side Note: This emulator is still very early....and doesn't run at full speed & the sound is really bad too, but it is playable. Games over 20 MB in size might not run either. to get a little more speed on the emu press the analog stick down in game till the black borders changes color to red. The games run MUCH faster. well....a little faster. One last thing....You can not hide the corrupt folder if you do the emu wont work.

Updated

Gamegear & Master System.04 I moved this emu here because you can't hide the folder.
    VBAPSP004

Having the corrupt data doesn't bother me.

Just use PSPSort and move it all down to the bottom, it doesn't bother me at all.

I have a 1.5 US and i seem to only have issues with
    PSPGenesis-v0[1][1].18c_Sonic
    and
    snes9xTYL-0.1_Chrono_Trigger.zip

all the others work fine....i tried that formating thing and no luck (i tried formating the card with my computer and PSP and i had the same results everytime. this is odd.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information