Thread: Has homebew actually fixed the slim's composite limitation?

Default Has homebew actually fixed the slim's composite limitation?

Hey, I haven't been able to delve in the scene as much as I'd like lately. I have a PSP phat, I'm a big fan of the console and am actually considering getting a slim as well, however I have read reviews where it is said that the composite tv out feature will only for games and movies on .... I don't remeber if it's 1080p or 720p.... I also vaguely remember seein' somewhere news that homebrew "fixed" this... my question is to what extent? Will I be able to play psp games through tv out on a 480i... or is that too much wishful thinking?

anybody?? I also think I read somewhere just using standard analog tv out you could play psp games on a tv (with a homebrew mod), could someone shed some light on this?

I was thinking iRShell fixes it, but most homebrew needs the TV out stuff hardcoded in.

DCEmu Coder

It's up to programmers to support all modes of the TV out. For example, the Chilly Willy version of DOOM supports all TV out modes. Composite works just fine with it. I imagine we'll see more homebrew supporting the composite cable as the year progresses.

Thread Information