Thread: which mod chip should I get?

DCEmu Newbie

Default which mod chip should I get?

qoob SX or PRO, Ripper, or Viper? They all seem pretty good, but which one do you think is the best?

Blog Entries

ive gone for a qoob pro myself

just ordered today

Wink

is it really worth buying a mod chip when the games are so cheap now i picked up a black gamecube looks brand new for £25 bargin!!!!!! games i saw started from £2.99 to £20 alot of the cheap games look good though and with the games being so cheap why bother

Thumbs down

They also had xbox for £50 but i got gamecube cos xbox is to much like ps2 and cos its cheaper and the xbox had few marks looked look a old 1 said 2002 on the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    ive gone for a qoob pro myself

just ordered today
    u said you ordered a qoob pro.... im lookin at gettin a <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=mod%20chip" onmouseover="window.status='mod chip'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">mod chip</a> myself for one of my systems...(i have gc xbox and ps2... alotta savin that took lol)... after seein what my friends mod chip could do on his xbox ive been wantin one... is instalation hard?

Thread Information